(1) Open a can of tomato puree. Mix it with half a can of olive oil, garlic, shallot, any herbs that you have, salt, sugar and half a can of water
(2) Pour in the uncooked pasta. No washing required.
(3) Slice up 3 to 4 tomatoes depending on the size of your baking dish.
(4) Line the baking dish with tomatoes slices (~1cm for thickness) and keep up some to put on top of the pasta.
(5) Pour in the pasta mixture. Cover the pasta with tomatoes.
#make sure you cover the whole thing with tomatoes. if not some will be dried up!
(6) Spray some olive oil on top of the tomatoes
(7) Put into the oven at 180 degree celcius for around 30-40 minutes
(8) Optional : put in some milk/cream then you'll have tomato cream pasta!
(9) Sprinkle some cheese before you eat! :D