150 gram of unsalted butter
80 gram of brown sugar
80 gram of castor sugar
1 whole egg
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
225 gram of all purpose flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/4 teaspoon of salt
200 gram of good quality chocolate chips
(1) Beat ingredient A untold it's fluffy and paler.
(2) Add ingredient B beat until mix.
(3) Sift ingredient C and add ingredient C into the mixture, beat until all combined.
(4) Add D mix until all combined.
(5) Use ice cream scoop for even distribution.
(6) Slightly press down the batter.
(7) Bake at 150c for 10-15 minutes.
Tadaah, you are done! Now you can have chocolate chip cookie with a cup of milk ☺️
I hope you enjoy this recipe. Bake away xoxo